Wednesday, March 15, 2006


it's been almost 2 weeks baby,
since you held me in your arms, again.
i don't care what others say anymore,
all i care about is you and me. =)

work's been normal..
my com's memory has been upgraded!
not that im feeling the difference though.
hahah... managed to leave early today so baby and i went to one of our all time favourite food places...

crystal jade!
omg... ee fu mian, and the chicken wings are to die for...
we had a plate of each, each...
everyone was lookin at us like we're crazy?
baby its been so long,
but it seems like jus yesterday...
ilu. too.

somehow with you,
everything just falls into place...
thanks baby, for making my life right...
for re-occupying your special place in my heart...
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home