Thursday, March 16, 2006


baby...

im afraid that every hug will be the last.
im afraid that my lips will never meet yours again.
im afraid that tomorrow,
you wouldn't say you love me,
im afraid that tomorrow,
you wouldn't care anymore.
im afraid someone else will take me place,
im afraid of being replaced.

im more afraid cos i lost you once before,
and although they say : -
"if you love someone let them go,
if they come back to you that's how you know.."
who in this world can say for sure,
you won't slip from my arms again?

when you left more than half a year ago,
when you walked out of my life...
when you told me you didn't have any love left for me..
was it all true?

im afraid i can't tell what's true..
im afraid of being a fool..

but the most frightening thing is...
if i can't be with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home