Monday, May 01, 2006

..that lazy sun-shiny saturday... =)


i had 3 events on saturday, but it was great! the first coffee break was boring, the 2nd one i kinda skipped.. and ended up outside in the sun, with baby instead! hahah! it was like a trip to the beach, with the sun and wind in our face... complete with clubbing music? LOL.

baby u're so silly la.. heh..

anyways, we were cam-whoring, which explains the flood of photos... thanks for waiting sooo long for me, come to the office and slack with me again okae! hahah.. shhh..

and she's the reason i can't sleep at night... cos we talk and talk and the laughter just won't stop. the fun keeps me up all night! ooohh yes yes, she found this while reading 8days, so she took a photo and showed it to me... freaky?

hmm.. alright, so its labour day and it's a public holiday. but that silly gurl has to work morning shift... so i get to sleep in... and then.. we're going on a shopping spree! that's if i successfully find my way to sticky rice by 3pm yes? wish me good luck. *fingers crossed*

i dunnoe why im just so excited la.. hahah!! im scaring myself also. im so excited i can't sleep! and baby's out with her mommy and lydia... watching some korean movie.. without me la... =( thats why i had time to do the collage! spent the whole day out with mummy and daddy... and i bought 7 pairs of earrings from ALDO! laughs..

everyone's going to the old house later... but i'll give it a miss.. its our day out! =)

sleep jeanine sleep!!!

happy labour day all! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home