Tuesday, May 02, 2006


oh happy day!
it was a bad start,
so much work to rush;
so many proposals to send out..

but then come 4pm,
my heart was racing
while i was pacing up and down
and it stopped when i heard someone call out
"BABY!"

you're the best gift of everyday...

we had lunch/dinner at swensens..
yummmy!
baby i wanna go again!!!


and its so hard to say goodbye,
to see you go your way...


and then again at 9,
i saw her standing there..
i swear i felt time standstill...
and in that moment it felt like everything around me froze.
and it was just you and me baby..
just you and me.


its the way you look at me,
and the way i can look you back in the eye
and it just breaks into a smile and laughter,
and everything feels just like it should
you know our eyes don't lie.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home