Wednesday, May 17, 2006

you're the best *** i've ever had...

the craziest day ever.
how many surprises can you take in a day?

i've had the craziest week ever with my baby..
first she asks if i'll marry her...
then we start doing crazy stuff
that's driving both of us uncontrollably insane..
then she starts hanging out in my office like i own it.
and today?
she skipped school just to be with me for a whole day..
baby, you're so silly.. you're such a bum.. but i love you.

she kept me company while i went out to raffles place to meet a client.
and she didnt even complain.
it was so hard to see you leave for work..
i knew i hadnt had enough of you.
and i just had to see you again before the day is over..

so i rushed through my work,
and packed up and left..
i got on the bus but it wasn't taking me home.
bus no. 70, and it was bringing me to you.

my heart was racing the entire journey,
i had to calm myself by writing you a note..
i was so excited,
i could have just thrown up here and then.

i hope you liked my lil surprise baby.
although its not very much,
but i had to see you love...
no matter how tired i was...
its an urge i cannot curb.

sticky rice was great!!!
the green curry was orgasmic as usual.. *grins*
baby's colleagues are nice people!
hahahaaa..
if only i could hang out there when baby's workin
would they chase me away?

we had such trouble parting ways at ang mo kio
so baby decided she had to send me to yishun..
silly baby..
can't wait to see you again..
but when's that gonna be huh? =(

i guess we're two people who really appreciate every second we have together..
it doesn't matter if we're just sittin and gazin into each other's eyes.
all time spent is well spent. no doubt.

saya rindu kamu sayang...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home