Sunday, May 14, 2006


happy mothers day to all mummies,
mummies to be,
once upon a time mummies..
okae whatever,
happy mothers day! =)

spent the saturday lazing in bed..
catching up on lost sleep.
was up watching l word till like 5am in the morning!
god..
anyway, had lunch with baby @ causeway point like way past 2..
now, let me tell you the story of the free apple pie.

aka the apple pie on treat. courtesy of kim zhi (i think)

we had lunch @ macs.. and baby ordered a double cheese burger plain.


i had my special order of ALL WINGS mcwings..
had to wait for the burger so was told it'll be sent to me.
now, i remember her telling me the total was $9.80...
but i only had to pay $9.20 in the end..
i thought it was some discount for the ezlink thing..
apparently not.

so i told baby what happened,
and asked her if she thinks the counter staff is les.
hahaha.. anyway!

more than 5 mins later,
still no burger!!
so i went to check..
she spotted me and told me it'll be ready soon...
so i went back and sat and waited.
a few minutes later she came with the burger,
and an apple pie - on treat..
ahhhahaha... oh god.

baby still hasn't gotten over it. its hilarious!!! =P

baby, please la.. your baby that's why! hahaha!!

took a walk through the pasar malam at woodlands..
but nothing eh? boring. =(
so we decided to take a bus back to yishun before i head for my sister's place.
but before i left...
we had chocolate milkshake at macdonalds!!
(yes macs again) =)
and i had to walk 280 steps from the bus stop to the condo!!!

its still so hard to say goodbye.
in fact its getting more and more difficult as time goes by...
=( =( =(


family dinner was great. though i got bullied by the kids as usual, tori baby was a real darling.. she kept saying.. "i see my godma i see my godma!"
hahah.. i just love feeding her, carrying her and cradling her to sleep. does being her godma make me a mummy too? lol...

baby how you get me so high...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home