Monday, September 04, 2006

thinking of you...
by alexander i. zaniel

when the nights are long and cold,
and the days are lonesome and blue,
and the tears begin to get old,
my thoughts always drift to you.

when i wanted no more to do with love,
and afraid to feel in any way,
god somehow placed you in my life,
i shall never forget that day..

when my heart is quickly breaking,
and i am forced to search my mind
for something to stop the aching,
you are the one i find..

so afraid to feel vulnerable,
i tried to hold you back.
but you were so kind and patient,
as i let my boundaries slack.

when i'm feeling helpless and weak,
you give me strength to move on.
when i'm broken and cannot speak,
you give me words through song..

the happiness i know with you,
is like nothing i've felt before.
when once all was closed from view,
now you have opened the door.

and released my hidden emotions,
released my heart and soul.
my deepest love and devotion,
finally making me whole.

now we share a love so special,
two years since we first met.
and you love me for who i am,
in you, god gave me the best.

i love you darling so very much,
for allowing me to be me.
and for loving me no matter what,
unconditional as it can be.

if we are forced to be apart,
throughout everything you do,
please know that you are in my heart,
and that i am always thinking of you...

labrador park.

3rd of september 2006


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home