Saturday, November 18, 2006

simplicity was never this complicated.

some people say ima dream, some say ima living nightmare.
USUALLY, i'm a perfect daughter, sometimes i'm notorious.
but the folks all over always say i'm a VERY good girl.

i can be the perfect girlfriend, or the girlfriend from hell - this is very rare. what goes around comes around. i believe in karma you see.

i like men who stimulate my mind, tease my senses, and possess a flair for language, he who can keep my attention with no-nonsense discussions. (yes, all at once.=] )

and while i fathom the fact that men are born creatures of desire, i'd like to believe that there are the rare gems who genuinely appreciate female intelligence at all, compared to their desire to conquer the female form itself.

i like questioning life and the way we live it, why we do certain things and if it all makes sense.

i believe that nothing in life is impossible, all things are achievable if only we are prepared to own the result. i appreciate the mental challenge, it keeps me on my toes.
BUT just when you think you know me, you'd better think again. you'd have to spend more than just days & nights with me to really understand. =]

INTRIGUE me.
you will only discover the real gem when you seek to comprehend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home