Saturday, November 25, 2006


weekend!
not that it makes very much difference to me though.
ahh.. i spent pretty much the entire afternoon on the condo newsletter.
since when was it even my area.
sigh.here's a lil part of it... the halloween section. blah.
anyway, some friday funnies.
my sister was tryin to figure out all day how to send pictures from her phone to email.
her sms woke me up early in the morning...
and she called at like 12 plus earlier,
my goodness.
we played a trick on her cos my 2nd sis was here,
hoping she'd believe she called the wrong number. haha!
ahhh she asked if she could send EMAIL VIA INFRARED.
i almost died laughing...
and what's worse,
she was trying to send out mms but couldn't...
its no wonder why...
she never even activated the mms service...
oh boy.
well that's that.
steph is going to KL for the weekend.
apparently tori wants to come and stay the night with me.
hhahaha, we'll see if that happens later.
good friday night ya'll.
party animals, try not to drown in BOOZE.
good saturday morning.
love love
: )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home