Sunday, April 09, 2006

wasted
sunday.

i went on a shopping spree
to take my mind off the headache,
the giddy spells and the stress from WSS.
it's really getting to me,
it's giving me nightmares..

i bought 3 tube tops from ebase,
and a cropped jacket.
a new navel stud,
and 2 new nose studs
cos i dropped yet another one into the sink that morning.

before that i bought something else,
which got me really excited,
but i shan't say what.. :)

i really hope i can get a good night's sleep
my head still hurts though.
i miss my baby..
(webcamming)


did i mention i got a present from my director?
its a royal selangor pewter frame..
haahha... goodness.

alrite. i need to catch some sleep.
i cant believe it's monday already.
damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home