Saturday, May 27, 2006


i had the time of my life.
as always, with you. my love.

felt so lazy in the morning,
i had trouble getting out of bed.
met baby @ amk and headed to town...
first stop, FISH & CO @ wheelock!
yuummmm... =)

after that, i got my ipod earpiece changed!
so happy la.. hahah wheeee!
went to far east after that, and i found my dream bag...
and baby bought it for me for my birthday!!
*grins* i love you baby!

love the bag but i love the birthday gift that arrived early MORE.


YOU! SARAH HOE. =)

our seafood platter for 2.

now i know what you get when you ask for ice water... hahah!

and then we went to DFS Galleria...

shot of the day! baby ele & me...
and moments later..

i caught her making out with baby ele!! i feel so betrayed. hahah!

monkey, baby, and me! heh.

baby! even bears get married... when issit our turn? heh!

thanks for everything baby...

i love u so damn f'much. always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home