Monday, June 12, 2006

Love Letters from her..
that smart ass..
Day 1, Sunday, 11th June 2006

Baby,

By the time you are reading this, I will probably already be in Malaysia.
We had a huge tiff last night and till now I think you still hate me.
I am really sorry baby..
I know I am wrong. Knowing that you dislike her I still went to meet her..
I know I am not helping at all to make you feel better.
I am an idiot, to make you angry on the day before I leave..
Whatever I say is not gonna help.. but I really have nothing on with her.
I am not that kind of person baby..
Ok I know you just dont like her- the fact that she was my ex-fling.
I can't do much I know, the only way is to not see her again..
I don't know.. I really don't know.
All I know is that there's only one person in my mind and that's you.
I am constantly thinking of you, thinking if you are ok?
If you had your medicine..
if you have taken your meals..

Baby, I love you.. I have always been loving you..
I AM SORRY. I REALLY AM... FORGIVE ME..

-> One month ago, on this date,
You sent me a picture message of you saying you miss me in malay.

P.S: I really don't know what I am writing cause my head's spinning
& I am writing while sleeping...
Day 2, Monday, 12th June 2006

Darling,

You are probably back at work again.. which I am worried about..
I don't know if you are feeling ok.. I don't know if you are well taken care of..
I don't know. I will probably be climbing up Mt. Ophir now..
who knows right now I might haven fallen down somewhere..
yeah ok not funny I know.
You promised to be a good girl so I promise you I will be back in one whole piece..
I wonder what happened one month ago on this date..
can't really recall..
all I remembered was that I am so in love with you
and everything on my mind was you & only you..
I'M MISSING YOU.


2 MORE DAYS & I WILL BE BACK BABY.
P.S: I LOVE YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home