Sunday, June 11, 2006


to sarah hoe.
i miss u so damn fucking much.
and you've only been gone for 10 hours...
how the hell am i gonna spend another 72 hours without you?
i cried like hell when you left today.
so loud i drowned myself out...

im not going to work tmw baby...
im still running a fever,
and i have completely lost my voice..
so i'll only meet lydia on tuesday.

went for evening mass today,
had dinner @ some teochew restaurant in clarke quay.
the kids were there..
tori made me smile.. as usual.
i didn't eat very much..
i just drank alot of tea...

im having such a headache now baby..
i wish u were here with me.
baby please come home soon...

& even though I know how very far apart we are,
it helps to think we might be wishing
on the same bright star,
& when the night will start to sing
a lonesome lullaby,
it helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home