Saturday, October 07, 2006




you're all i'll ever need.

im back from biking with my dearest darling..
im so tired! butt hurts,
my legs feel "jelli-fied".
just goes to show how much ive been exercising.
never! hahah!
well, i'll let the photos speak for themselves...

i'll sum up the day in 1 word...
PERFECT.

baby, remember i told you,
nothing in this world is perfect?
well, that's a fact we can never change..
but you know what?
there is one person who makes my life perfect,
that one person is you...
i'm now more than convinced,
nothing, & no one will ever come between us...

he's more engrossed in cleo than taking photos with me!

don't look at me... wasn't my idea! =l

"...your life is mine.. and we will make it last..."

indeed dear, we will.

thank you... for being the light in my life when it was all so dark... thank you baby, for loving me for me... =]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home