Sunday, November 26, 2006

the CATALOG PRIVILEGE CARD
get it from me now!
please contact me for full details.
the weekend is over again.
there it goes...
was a rather boring one,
at least i did something that made me happy.
[[ SATURDAY ]]
my bags from TOCCO.
$239 each, and i bought TWO.
what the hell right?
oh well. ( :
its one of those days splurge-worthy days.
then i had to go to church, and it was raining cats and dogs in town.
hate rainy weather. puts me to sleep...
dinner with jerome AGAIN, but this time with my parents.
swensens swensens! dammit we forgot to snap photos.
it was a long long night...
to think i was up since 8 in the morning,
i only got to bed at 5am.. hahaha.
was chatting with henryk, we're nutcases.. nocturnals..
[[sunday]]
i revamped the weekend designer!
gave it a more polished look. i love it.
go see!
ahh okae im tired.
time ta chill... ( :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home