Monday, November 06, 2006

i've cried my heart out,
i've poured out my soul.
and you're gone so fast..
i just wish that you'd know..
how much i miss you,
this emptiness inside..
the loneliness its killing me,
but i know i'll get by..

i don't regret giving my heart to you,

i know that much is true..
i don't hate you, i won't.
you've always had your reasons..
& i'd like very much to believe that you had my interests at heart.
it's true that this is a difficult patch to get through,
but i want you to know that you'll always be right here in my heart.
& that i will always love you.
" if we are forced to be apart,
throughout everything you do,
please know that you are in my heart,
and that i am always thinking of you..."
those words you once wrote,
now they are for you.
i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home