Sunday, May 28, 2006

happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to me...
happy birthday to jeanine...
happy birthday to me!
=)

so im 21 now,
am i free to roam the world?
do i stand alone now?
do i possess limitless freedom?
i really wonder...
and i've been thinking,
is my life gonna be forever this way?
been thinking bout lots of stuff..
life and love.
and it scares me,
it freaks me out.

anyway!
here's what happened today. quite unusual i must say...
had intended to attend 1130am mass,
but when we got there it was jam packed, carpark full, heavy rain, roadworks.
so we decided to attend evening mass after failing to make it back to yishun to attend mass at 1145am instead.
headed home for like half an hour before going to swensens for lunch.

my mummy gave me a necklace and a matching bracelet,
my eldest sis gave me a matching set of earrings, necklace and ring.
my nephew bought me a book on how to manage stress,
and my 2nd sis gave me a hundred bucks.
now what should i do with all these...

photo time!

the goh sisters...
it was great! hahaha

then after lunch,
daddy wanted to bring me to wisma to get a watch for my birthday.
but when we got to town,
we were stuck in am impossible jam...
and so..
we decided to go home ( yes again )
before attending mass at 530pm...
so i changed clothes cos i didnt wana wear heels anymore..
bad move i guess..
daddy did suggets it was inappropriate for dinner
but they didnt tell me where we were going
so i just put on a spag top, skirt and birkies..

and..
guess where we ended up having dinner?
the greenhouse @ the ritz carlton.. (the food was fantastic..! oysters, sashimi, sushi, lobster - for me only, tons of desserts, ice cream, smoked salmon... =P )
my old workplace so full of memories...
all the people i grew up with for over a year..

sadly, my closer friends werent around, people like samantha, happily holidaying in europe! cheryl, yoke yee, and the whole gang...
at least the chefs were there! anthony, jason, dylan, cory, wei min... and the service staff, idah, aloy, feby, heather, ricka..
love u all la... and i met mayble also!!! she almost killed me for leaving ritz without telling her.. hahaha! funny.


mr derrick flint aka the hotel manager was also making noise at me for leaving withought saying goodbye. and he wants me to go back to ritz.. hahha.. worth the consideration? maybe. =)

and to all who celebrated with me and for me,
thank you for everything...

especially mummy and daddy.. daddy must have spent over 300 already... and we're still gonna get a watch... mummy's costed over 200 bucks... i wonder how much mine will cost?

the cake, the baked lobster and oysters

baby how i wish you could have been there with me..
i missed you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home