Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Day 3, Tuesday, 13th June 2006

My love, my one & only..

Today's cooking day & slacking day.
We don't have to climb at all.
All we have to do is eat & explore caves.
I will probably be taking many many pictures now..
and I think it's gonna get real cold at night..
cause we are already quite high up.
I hope you are feeling better already.
You better be cause I am coming back tmr already.
And I want to see you healthy.
I can't wait to hug you tightly in my arms and give you a kiss,
I miss you, I know you do too.
Baby monkey misses me too, I know. : )
Baby, I Love You, I really do.

Back tomorrow,
first thing I wanna do is to just hug you for as long as I can..
my baby's coming home... =)
i miss you so much baby...
i hope you're okae..
i hope u brought enuff warm clothes,
cause im not there to hold you and keep you warm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home