Sunday, December 17, 2006

omfg. it's sunday ALREADY?
someone please kill me.
it's like a week to christmas and my shopping isn't done!
and i can't even remember what i've been up to the past week.
so i shall skip everything and blog for like..
SATURDAY.
had lunch with jones & pris.
oh goodness, i swear.. i havent seen jones for like over a year since we left tp??CHECK OUT THE SPREAD!
chicken, rosti, mushroom ragout, pizza, and we had waffles after.
a feast indeed. but i want my cheese sausage!
hahahahahaah!
then, i spent like an hour at toys r us after they left...
AND.. I BOUGHT BUNNY!
the most adorable bunny i've ever seen.. and omg...
its just so soft and huggable!
if only it was bigger though.
hahahaaaaaaaaa! and spongebob was HUGE!!! only $19.95?!!?!?
but my room doesn't have space for spongebob... =(
haha,
henryk & bunny... we were waiting for them to install the webcam la.
ended up buying 2 that cost $169 each!?!?!?!?!?
gahhhhhhhh..
and then, we went to swensens for ICE CREAM!!!
AND NOW im super tired...

the day i got accupunctured. and had my bones CRACKED.


HAHAHA PROBABLY, my worst paper cut EVER! BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home