Friday, January 12, 2007



why did i let myself believe miracles could happen?
cause now i have to pretend,
that i don't really care.
i thought you were my fairytale,
a dream when i'm not sleeping..
a wish upon a star that's coming through..
but everybody else could tell -
that i confuse my feelings with the truth
when there was me and you...

I swore I knew the melody
that I heard you singing
and when you smiled
you made me feel
like I could sing along
but then you went and changed the words
now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-be's
once upon a song
you lifted my spirits, like you always did.
you gave me back the memories,
you put the song back into the dance,
and in that moment,
i felt my heart skip to the beat.
what now? one moment you're here, the next, you're gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home